View Full Version : one piece down pipe

Junglist
23-11-2009, 10:47
i was thinking of selling my bms downpipe as im a bit skint for crimbo but having spoken to borris i will be keeping it for fear of not getting another.

i also sent an email to asi and racing1998 (ebay companies from china) who make alot of alloy and s/steel products for cheep asking if they could knock some up ,

basically they said they will make some but they need a sample downpipe to copy, one company said they would send a free sample to test out..
i wont be sending mine as its fitted to my car and there is allways the worry of it getting lost in the post to china ,

so if anyone has one lying around and needs another , crack on ;)

djinuk
23-11-2009, 11:29
what about big jim, i believe he can supply the 1 peice 2.5 inch downpipes still

Logg
23-11-2009, 13:12
what about big jim, i believe he can supply the 1 peice 2.5 inch downpipes still

Yep and the club sell them in the shop! :)

http://www.rtoc.org/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=23&products_id=97

dangerous dave
23-11-2009, 16:57
i have my bms kicking about but dont thinks its worth it, as said there in the shop and if boris knocks up a few :smokin: also a bit cheeky as they both have gone out there way to make one of the best bolt ons in the last few years while making a few quid in whats a dying market..

dont forget us members get a discount on the price in the club shop??

Junglist
23-11-2009, 17:09
sweet i didnt realise the shop sold them :) , though ill be keeping mine now.

David H
23-11-2009, 21:11
also a bit cheeky as they both have gone out there way to make these

:agree:

Agreed. Also a bit cheeky to completely copy someone else's hard work

Junglist
24-11-2009, 11:02
:ashamed: :agree: :bored: