PDA

View Full Version : Lost but never to be found

JRP
21-11-2009, 20:34
Sorry original thread was pointless

rs250nut
21-11-2009, 20:46
Recently things have gone missing from my garage, A carb went missing... to which i found very strange.. thats not missplaced thats been taken... a short message if its you and i find you.. i will cut your cock off, with a rusty pair of snips.

Also my boot keys, and also a new toeing eye cover... im sure more things have gone walkys... and having totaly had a sort out latley not one place in my garage has not been up turned sorted into its rightful place etc....

Things are going missing... Guess my trusting nature is stabbing me in the back as well as people i deemed trusting...

Appreciation for ones parts and limbs will become stronger..

Thats a bit of a piss take bud, I have a crossbow if you want to borrow it:)

JRP
21-11-2009, 20:48

tonesGTT
21-11-2009, 21:36
Thats sh1te. You have the same people around regularly?

jesus in the seat of a 5
21-11-2009, 21:44
i have using my powers to control your parts.....:laugh:, seriously if thats the case...thats horrible especially as your so nice....an wellcoming....:)

5teve L
21-11-2009, 21:53
i have using my powers to control your parts.....:laugh:, seriously if thats the case...thats horrible especially as your so nice....an wellcoming....:)

Yeah he makes a wicked cuppa does our John :cooter:

Seriously it must be ghosts John, we have one in my house as things keep dissapearing here as well...

J$£5GTT
21-11-2009, 22:08
Yeah he makes a wicked cuppa does our John :cooter:

Seriously it must be ghosts John, we have one in my house as things keep dissapearing here as well...

a lot folk on here seem to have a poltergeist in there cars!!!....:laugh::cooter:

JRP
21-11-2009, 22:12

JRP
21-11-2009, 22:26

Ashy
21-11-2009, 22:43
Garage is now shut until further notice. So i will not be lending parts out, not be helping people, no more cups of tea, NO anything... Infact i might just sell up and move on... Im royaly let down

Have you had a good look, I'm always loosing things in my garage but I rarely come online and accuse people of theft! If you have an issue with an individual maybe you should speak to them directly rather than starting another pointless thread!

James5
21-11-2009, 23:34
Have you had a good look, I'm always loosing things in my garage but I rarely come online and accuse people of theft! If you have an issue with an individual maybe you should speak to them directly rather than starting another pointless thread!

:agree: sorry John have to agree if you have suspicions as to whom it is you are best off talking direct to them.

JRP
22-11-2009, 00:07
Could be anybody.. not pointless really. delete the thread then dont bother me..

JRP
22-11-2009, 00:21

Not directly accusing anybody... just making people aware im let down... Sorry of this seems pointless... it may on the other hand make them fess up to it, or drop parts off... Thanks for support though guys... means alot.

Thing that makes me boil is im always giving things away to people, so if they had just asked i would have more likley than not given it to them.

But no these items have been pinched, but i have no idea who would do this as i deem most people very good friends...

It just sadens me that its happend, as for them being lost in my garage, they are'nt im afraid.. as its been gone through many times now by my self and another member.

I try try try just to help out, and dont ask for anything in return... so you may see why iam rather upset/let down....

But as you put it was pointless... thanks for that

Seems it was pointless raising a compaint about R5gttraider as well when he took parts off me promising to pay... then sold them... then never gave me the money... hmmm fair guess us nice people get shat on.

But i will continue helping, and giving parts away im vain hope i get treated the same... the ''Regulars'' as they are called all treat each other with that respect.. shame other people dont ehhh... societys down fall these days