PDA

View Full Version : hello again

Rikki
12-11-2009, 19:24
First post!

hello, i am returning to rtoc after a few years away, i used to make stickers. recognize quite a few names still, i'm now looking to get another 5 progect!
does anybody know if my old 5's are owned by any current members would be interested to see how there getting on....or if i can buy one back!? :cry:

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/album.php?albumid=877

tonesGTT
12-11-2009, 20:24
Welcome back :) Tidy looking 5's you had there.

Bigfoot
12-11-2009, 20:26
Welcome back to the club.

Would the stickers be making a return seeming that a lot of people are begging for them for a company to remake them :agree:

dangerous dave
12-11-2009, 21:11
Your stickers are still on my old black 5, a mates enjoying that's little rocket ship now :(

Rikki
13-11-2009, 11:54
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

thanks, no i'm afraid i sold all my sticker making equipment a few years back. i still have the old design work on my computer for the cup stickers and the gt turbo rear quarter graphics- if anyone knows a local sticker company they use i can send them the graphic designs for them to use?

djinuk
13-11-2009, 12:03
is it the lower stickers down eitehr side you used to make ?

gtmatt
13-11-2009, 12:08
my old pal , is back , i would wonder how long it would take mate , i had a good break missed it to much , miss my engine stand as well lol bet thats long gone .ha ha

glad you are back mate still in stockport ???

you need to get a 5 again and put a dumpppp valveeee onnnn itttt

see you soon pal:)
pm me your mob catch up , im sure phil will post later :)

Rikki
13-11-2009, 12:16

my old pal , is back , i would wonder how long it would take mate , i had a good break missed it to much , miss my engine stand as well lol bet thats long gone .ha ha

glad you are back mate still in stockport ???

you need to get a 5 again and put a dumpppp valveeee onnnn itttt

see you soon pal:)
pm me your mob catch up , im sure phil will post later :)

hi dude yer long time no see! ur engine stand is in a lock up along with all my tools and engine crane, only problem is i have lost the lads number alister is he still on here? i need to have a drive up an see if he's still about!

pm sent

djinuk- yer its the rear quarter gt urbo slanted stickers. the ones on the black 5 in my pics

BriC
13-11-2009, 12:22
Welcome.. don't know if you remember me.. I had a campus back when you were on here, and I think I saw you at Nocturnal D's a few times..

Rikki
13-11-2009, 12:41

Welcome.. don't know if you remember me.. I had a campus back when you were on here, and I think I saw you at Nocturnal D's a few times..

i do mate yes, hello. is nocturnal d still about? seen scoff on here but no haz?

The new Bill J
13-11-2009, 12:44
Afternoon squire, long time no speak. I'm still here, of course :laugh:

BriC
13-11-2009, 12:49

i do mate yes, hello. is nocturnal d still about? seen scoff on here but no haz?

Nah, they stopped doing work quite a while ago..

Scoff's more than about.. he basically built this website after the old one crashed and burned a while back. Haz, not so much, but he is on here occasionally.. last I heard he was selling or perhaps breaking his 5.. dunno what happened there though.

gtmatt
13-11-2009, 13:24

hi dude yer long time no see! ur engine stand is in a lock up along with all my tools and engine crane, only problem is i have lost the lads number alister is he still on here? i need to have a drive up an see if he's still about!

pm sent

djinuk- yer its the rear quarter gt urbo slanted stickers. the ones on the black 5 in my pics

alister is still on here mate :)

Mart
13-11-2009, 13:39
Welcome back Rikki :agree:

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of people that come back to gtt's :D As I've always said, it's in the blood :cool:

philg
13-11-2009, 18:45
your old white car was on ebay sometime this year i think, 1.8 16v if i recall, i was going to bid on it but was told it had some bad history.

Shame it looked :smokin:

phil

wrightygtt
13-11-2009, 21:10
Hello Rikki:cool:

Rikki
14-11-2009, 03:06

your old white car was on ebay sometime this year i think, 1.8 16v if i recall, i was going to bid on it but was told it had some bad history.

Shame it looked :smokin:

phil

really? it was pretty mint wen i had it solid shell an wot not, i did the 16v conv with the help of haz an soff. the guy who bought it of me talked of turbo'ing the 1.8. shame. :(

hello again bill, mart, wrighty. in a way a 5 is like herpes comes an goes but you have it for life :dearme:

GTphil
14-11-2009, 15:52
hello again bill, mart, wrighty. in a way a 5 is like herpes comes an goes but you have it for life :dearme:[/quote]

I hope your not speaking from experiance?:laugh::cooter:

If you want someone to come with you too look at one give us a shout:agree:

Why ohh why did you sell the silver bullet:cry:

gtmatt
14-11-2009, 19:47
hello again bill, mart, wrighty. in a way a 5 is like herpes comes an goes but you have it for life :dearme:

I hope your not speaking from experiance?:laugh::cooter:

If you want someone to come with you too look at one give us a shout:agree:

Why ohh why did you sell the silver bullet:cry:[/quote]

and meeeeeeeeee:)