PDA

View Full Version : Perc fan sensor wiring

Jonny5
11-11-2009, 23:20
Do the wires from the loom hav to go on the sensor over the turbo in the o.e heatshield in any particular way? Is the sensor marked in any way? I hav a red and a white wires that go to sensor from a brand new renault engine loom, is there a + or - for the sensor. Just askin as my perc fan seems to be blowin out the fan housin inlet not sucking as im assuming it should? Anyone? Thanks

soapymech
11-11-2009, 23:23
Do the wires from the loom hav to go on the sensor over the turbo in the o.e heatshield in any particular way? Is the sensor marked in any way? I hav a red and a white wires that go to sensor from a brand new renault engine loom, is there a + or - for the sensor. Just askin as my perc fan seems to be blowin out the fan housin inlet not sucking as im assuming it should? Anyone? Thankssupposed to blow mate

Scoff
11-11-2009, 23:29
wires can go either way.

Jonny5
11-11-2009, 23:32
ok, so all good, i always assumed it blew air down pipes not sucked it out but fine by me if its doin what its supposed to do.

tonesGTT
12-11-2009, 12:11
ok, so all good, i always assumed it blew air down pipes not sucked it out but fine by me if its doin what its supposed to do.

The perc fan is literally a fan that blows cold air onto the base of the carb.