View Full Version : Turbo Flanges...

TommyB
04-11-2009, 19:17
Anyone know where i can get the flange that bolts to the back of the T2 turbo? I want to get rid of the nasty cast bend and stanard down pipe.

Thanks

Mart
04-11-2009, 19:23
ATP in the States do the flanges, but closer to home, someone like AET turbo, Owen Dev's, Turbo Technics, Turbo Dynamics should be able to help/advise.

Might be worth dropping AdamL a PM, as he might be able to get his hands on them as well.

Failing that, cut the o.e cast elbow off the flange, take it to a local engineering place, and ask for the equivalent in s.steel.

Or, to make life even easier, contact Boris & ask him to make you one of his one-piece elbow/downpipes.

TommyB
06-11-2009, 23:19
No worries, ill try Andy at AET, My boss races against him in the Euro sports challenge.

I'm going to make myself a down pipe as i have a TIG welder and all the pipe to make it.

rs250nut
07-11-2009, 09:26
Could you let us know on the flanges because I was going to order them from himni racing in the states. Do you think 3 inch tube would be over kill?

TommyB
07-11-2009, 15:16
Im thinking of going 2.5 inch, just to help when spraying nitrous. 3 inch does seem big.

I'll ring Andy on Monday and let you know.