PDA

View Full Version : Money stolen

JRP
26-10-2009, 23:05
Friday my current account was robbed, to the total of £371 reported it,

Card destroyed and new one in post.

Logg on tonight to my betting bank account..... £187.75 with drawn TWICE!!!

So now that cards been destroyed....

So cant use either account at the time being... so financialy im shot and no means to earn in a sense at the moment.

I cant even beging to tell you how pissed iam, ok it happend to one... but both accounts!!!

Great in cash i have abot 7 quid to last till i get new card.. thanks singapor

JRP
26-10-2009, 23:35
Getting dressed as rambo... so angry... gonna go and find the person responsible

dave j gtt
27-10-2009, 00:02
weres all your winnings to tie you over ;)

some1's hacked you , and will continue to hack :crap:

JRP
27-10-2009, 00:05
Its tied up in my account, all winning go to account. or are on betfair.

Thus meaning no way to get money out! as have no cards:rolleyes:

Dont deal in cash unless course side :)

I hate the world

JRP
27-10-2009, 00:25
weres all your winnings to tie you over ;)

some1's hacked you , and will continue to hack :crap:

;) go wink in the mirror

JRP
27-10-2009, 00:50
The more this sinks in the worse it gets... bank needs to issue cards alot quicker.

This is at present the way i earn money... my bloody living and some scum theiving stain on society has taken that away from me.

Wish my back was better so i could get back to work :(

D4WNO
27-10-2009, 06:53
When a card has been cancelled your bank can usually give you a pin that you enter into a cash machine or provide at your bank to obtain some "emergency cash", totally cardless, which is good. This happened to my mum a while back and they had nearly a grand back in her account and usable within the week.

c7borg
27-10-2009, 09:58
I've had fraud happen to me twice!

once my card was intercepted by a postal worker.. daft idiot used it in a shop near to me an was caught

the other was only a couple of months ago someone had got my card details and was just spending in car phone warehouse!

both accounts I was refunded the money.. the second one with hsbc was flagged immediately as suspicious and nothing even appeared on my account.

Trevhib
27-10-2009, 09:58
You could go to a local branch with your passport and withdraw funds personally I think mate, that is if you're mobile now? :(

JRP
27-10-2009, 11:15
You could go to a local branch with your passport and withdraw funds personally I think mate, that is if you're mobile now? :(

They just told me this on the phone, thing is iam passportless for one reason or another.

And its getting there, i guess drivers license would do it and a copy of a statement for proof of address.

Whilst on the phone i got very ratty, he kept calling me boss BOSS!!!! that grinds my gears, and said it will take 31 days to reclaim the money.

Thanks hsbc plus what a waste of time!

dangerous dave
27-10-2009, 16:59
they scam pretty well, how i dont no.. my mate only uses one cashpoint and spend his time in the pub yet he got stung for £500 over in NewYork...

bank
"are you sure you haven't withdrawn the money by misstake"

mate
"no, ive never been to newyork and dont have a passport":scared::cartman:

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrefund:smokin:

hope you get ya money back, they sometimes play silly buggers..:crap:

JRP
27-10-2009, 17:08
Still wanting to tell the guy that called me boss about a million tibes im not his boss:cry:

Big Steve - Raider
27-10-2009, 17:10
Still wanting to tell the guy that called me boss about a million tibes im not his boss:cry:

Calm down boss :mad:, everything will be alright! ;)

Os8472
27-10-2009, 17:16
I've had 2 cards cloned, the first was my first credit card at 18, I used it once online and suddenly 400+ on my bill.

The bank refused to believe that it wasn't me even though it was paid in person to a mobility scooter firm in Canada, I went into the bank and said read that pointing to the transaction and then starting doing a dance infront of the whole bank, then said do you really think I need a mobility scooter, it was dragged on for 6 months while they tried to worm their wayout, in the end I had the balifs on my door, ****ers, I lost that 400quid in the end.

The second time, I'd just been to a cash machine in Thetford, about 30mins later I got a call from the bank saying did you enjoy your trip to turkey this morning?

No I fecking didn't as I've never been to Turkey, thankfully they'd screwed up and didn't get my pin right so they didn't get any cash.

philg
28-10-2009, 08:56
god these stories are shocking, hope all ends well though.

My partner has a barclays account and she has been sent like a card reader that she has to use every time she makes an online purchase or even logging onto her bank account. Dont know how effective they are mind.

phil

Ricardo
28-10-2009, 20:31
Gutted for ya mate, my card was cloned at an ATM last Thursday and only realised when i went to withdraw more money Thursday evening only to find out someone had withdrawn money up to my daily limit of £300. They took out £270, i rang RBS Friday morning, spoke to the Fraud dept, they said it would take up to 10 days to sort out.

Turned out they withdrew £270 in Enfield Thursday afternoon, they paid the £270 back in the account this Monday :) the card was cancelled so i'm waiting for a new 1 to arrive at the branch. As mentioned you can withdraw cash at yor branch if you have a passport or a drivers licence that has the same address as the 1 you live at.