PDA

View Full Version : new ride

dangerous dave
17-10-2009, 12:25
you know i sold my gtt:( and you know rob c2gtt sold the ex ms motorsport super 5 with the top tuned engine and slick azevs:smokin:

well check out my new ride
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/album.php?albumid=150&pictureid=8972

:scared:

Markey Mark (BD)
17-10-2009, 12:27
Where you find that mate, i don't know if its because there's alot of GTT plates about but i recognise the plate for some reason

Ashy
17-10-2009, 12:34
you know i sold my gtt:( and you know rob c2gtt sold the ex ms motorsport super 5 with the top tuned engine and slick azevs:smokin:

well check out my new ride
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/album.php?albumid=150&pictureid=8972

:scared:

Looks ermmm nice :scratch: :sad2:

dangerous dave
17-10-2009, 12:34
it'll be from when you popped to bods lock up.. went over there as a mate wanted a project but decided it was to good to pass up. it was in bits still so bolted it all together and chucked it through the mot yesterday and it passed after popping the coil spring back in and adjusting the headlights.. needs a full respray but its so solid:smokin:

dangerous dave
17-10-2009, 12:41
Looks ermmm nice :scratch: :sad2:

:wasntme: i ask myself what am im doing each time i look at it, but i couldn't talk myself into painting the black one as its had too much welding and needed more, this needs none as far as i can tell and ive seen the car stripped of all the kit/wings:cool:

just gotta put a little more ££ aside and i'll search for a painter, it's gonna be mint:)

Markey Mark (BD)
17-10-2009, 12:44
it'll be from when you popped to bods lock up.. went over there as a mate wanted a project but decided it was to good to pass up. it was in bits still so bolted it all together and chucked it through the mot yesterday and it passed after popping the coil spring back in and adjusting the headlights.. needs a full respray but its so solid:smokin:

Ah yeah now i remember it, got to give you it is a real good shell once its got abit of paint on it it'll be mint.

Hows it run, know its got low miles in that one.

My mates got the raider on the road that use to sit in front of it, thats a good shell too

dangerous dave
17-10-2009, 13:01
Ah yeah now i remember it, got to give you it is a real good shell once its got abit of paint on it it'll be mint.

Hows it run, know its got low miles in that one.

My mates got the raider on the road that use to sit in front of it, thats a good shell too

got it home a stuck the charger on it and the fecker fired up first time.. :cool: only really driven it to the mot and back and all seems well apart from the oil light and temp light comes on underload, thats gonna be a "dave" fault as i fitted the rad and cooler.. it was 100% standard but there was an incident so rather than spend on a rad i fitted what i had already.. going OE might be on the cards:smokin:

good history too, 75k on the clocks, interiors good, dash mint..

im happy, i know its gonna cost a few ££ to get mint but worth it..

Gttnutter
17-10-2009, 15:51
Nice one dave. Yep i agree thats a good clean one there. and bod didnt want alot for it either :agree:

wrightygtt
17-10-2009, 19:08
B3AST.
Will be sweet once you get it minted up, until then I'd turn it in to a campus lookalike with a 1.4 badge and slap that dirty big blower on it if you still have it and teach:smokin: some of the local chavs a lesson

Biggs
17-10-2009, 19:37
Bod's gay :laugh:

car.crash
17-10-2009, 20:41
i got a brand new front bumper that would look mint on there if your going for a respray.

dangerous dave
17-10-2009, 20:44
i got a brand new front bumper that would look mint on there if your going for a respray.

i got a brand new front bumper already, why would i need another:p

Bod
17-10-2009, 21:00
Bod's gay :laugh:
usual witty comments;)

dangerous dave
24-10-2009, 11:07
just gave the multi colour 5 a 10 minutes of prep & rattle can action with tungy paint found on ebay.. just making it look one colour till i can get it into a paint shop, also thinking i should do other work 1st so will have to live with it looking poop a little longer..

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/album.php?albumid=150&pictureid=9053

thanks to bod for the car :smokin:
big dan c for a tungy rear arch, side skirt with bracket bits + some clips at short notice.. :smokin:
loggs sorting out some front disks :smokin:
carcrash for the rear disks, pads and spanking front grill i picked up last night:smokin: and to top it off i also got a little lucky while i was there.. his puppy was trying to hump my leg, but not in a ruff way, he stroked my left leg a few times 1st for some foreplay before trying to climb on real gentle.. :popcorn:

car.crash
24-10-2009, 22:18
he tried to shag logg tonight aswell.