PDA

View Full Version : Its gone.....

ROB C2GTT
11-10-2009, 15:03
:cry::cry::cry: ive just had to stand and watch my 5 drive up the road with its new owner, im soooo gutted. On a plus side tho she and her other half are really nice people and are gonna look after it!:)

philg
11-10-2009, 18:39
its horrible selling something you love, i nearly shed a tear when my bike went.

Good that its gone to a good home, chin up fella

phil

Markey Mark (BD)
11-10-2009, 18:42
It finally went mate, was it the person who showed the interest in it before.

Real shame you had to let it go but as you say needs must, but always be easy to get/build another one later on

Sy5GTT
11-10-2009, 19:16
I felt the same when mine sold. But as you say, Its nice to know it'll be looked after. :agree:

allanr5gtt
11-10-2009, 19:27
is the car staying in the club?

ROB C2GTT
11-10-2009, 20:13
Just been for a curry to try and cheer me up! Its not worked tho:( Yes mark it was the same person and as i said im very happy that she will look after it. It will be staying in the club and im sure she will pop her head up soon and say hello? I knew i would be gutted to see it drive off but i feel 10 times worse than i thought i would. I didnt really give a **** when my 911 drove off, although i did have a fare bit more cash in my hand for that, so that may have helped? Oh well ill give it a few months and ill maybe build another one? would like to tackle a rear engine conversion?

Bommer
12-10-2009, 12:21
i no the feeling m8 i sold mine saturday i was like a bear with a sore head im just coming to terms that she has gone and not coming back on the plus he was a good guy and had 5s b4 so he gonna take care of her :(:(:(

Dudders
12-10-2009, 19:38
I got round selling mine by promising it to my son when he gets his licence..............he is 5 years old :) so it wont be going anywhere soon. its sad to let go of something you love mate but everthing happens for a reason. mourn your loss...and then go get another one :D:agree: