PDA

View Full Version : kin druggie vandals

Russgt5
07-10-2009, 18:10
Saturday night i was watching match of the day when i heard a bang and glass smash outside my house so went out to investigate as i left my car out of the garage that night on my drive.......i get out outside to find a bloke running out of my next door nieghbours house and thier front window was smashed to bits,then saw another C*** stood at the back of my car doing something so ran outside and the bloke who ran out of my neighbours house ran off....the other guy was totaly oblivious to his m8 running off so i crept up behind him an put him on floor and held him there...by this time some other neighbours came out to see what all the fuss was so i got them to ring the police while i kept matey on floor........25 mins later and my arms are nearly falling off coz this **** would not keep still and the police turn up grab him,nick him for breaking into my neighbours house an put him in back of car.Only then could i check my car for damage and the **** broke my front wipers and totaly wrecked my rear wiper arm (he must have been on some crazy arse drugs coz i have had grips/pliers/spanners...all sorts and i cant bend this thing back even remotely into shape and it looks like a corkscrew,dunno how the hell he did it with bare hands). Anyway i now have 2 probs.....first 1 is it looks like i may get prosecuted by this guy (if he decides) as the police noticed he had fallen over and repeatedley hit his head on the floor and had cuts all over it ( i cant remember what happened exactly,bit of a blur with all the comotion ;)).
Anyway my main prob is does anyone know where i can get a rear wiper arm for my car....i cant see any on Ktec/CGB or gtturbo spares and my local renault dealer cant help so is anyone breaking a car and has one for sale or maybe 1 just floating around in the garage they want to sell?.

markey b
07-10-2009, 18:33
wiper arm... parked car

and as for being prosecuted, say it was self defence, you were threatened with a pair of pliars etc

dangerous dave
07-10-2009, 18:39
I don't think he "fell all by himself banging his head on the floor" nearly enough, but I'm glad he did hurt himself.

raj
07-10-2009, 18:48
for any bits, try phase i 16v turbo (http://www.rtoc.org/boards/member.php?u=380) :agree:

mike r5 gtt
07-10-2009, 18:55
little fu**ers need to 2 shot!:devil:

BriC
08-10-2009, 00:08
I'll have a rear wiper arm mate..

phase i 16 v turbo
08-10-2009, 09:16
Hi Russell, I hate people like this! Give me a call on 07956808761, you can have the wipers for free, just pay the postage. I haven't had time to get all the pictures uploaded to the website. www.gt-turbo-spares.co.uk (http://www.gt-turbo-spares.co.uk)

Sorry to hear this!
Mike

Trevhib
08-10-2009, 09:31
wiper arm... parked car

:sad2: Thats not like you Mark.

BTW, well done Russ for catching them at it and taking control of the situation :agree:

Brigsy
08-10-2009, 11:13
Good to hear you caught the scum in the act:agree:

djinuk
08-10-2009, 12:42
Sorry to hear this, glad you caught the c**t , ive had all my cars keyed so im buying a ip camera this week,. I hope you get away with it, hope the guy has a banging head aswell. :D

JRP
08-10-2009, 14:00
So while matey boy robbed your neibours, he decided to bend your wipers... now thats a team and a half! bet the guy bending you wipers was on look out lol... what a clots... well done you for catching him and keping controll of your self.. take a strong minded person to not have batterd him half to death.