PDA

View Full Version : Hello All....

TINTIN
02-10-2009, 08:17
First post!

Hi, Im Fergie aka tintin, i own a Remapped '08 MegSport although im new to rtoc i have been a member of megsport.net for a couple of years now, It was at Mallory that i found out about this club & thought i gota join.....
I spoke to some of you guys at FCS & WSR, The feedback i got from members made me decide to join.....
Id like to know some more about the club & im sure in time i will get my answers,

Hope to hear from you all soon, Looking forward to some meet where we can put a face to names.....

Frgie aka tintin

Alastair
02-10-2009, 08:25
:agree:

Welcome mate, i get called tinhead occasionally too ;)

Big Steve - Raider
02-10-2009, 08:37
Welcome to the club mate! :niceone:

We might have to take you to one side & do some tests on you to see what we need to draw a few more of those members away from Megane/Clio-sport & join the RTOC?! :D

TINTIN
02-10-2009, 08:45
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Shouldnt be hard mate, there were a few of us chatting with ur guys & a meet & we all said it would be a good move.....

Bigfoot
02-10-2009, 08:47
Welcome mate, nice to see the newer cars joining up :D

TINTIN
02-10-2009, 08:50
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Thanx for the WELCOME guys, lookin forward to putting some faces to names,
As im the only Scottish member of megsport.net that travelled to Rockinham, Mallory & Silverstone twice for meets, i thought id give rtuc a blast as u must have members up here in Scotland that like to meet up & go for day trips,

Matt Cole
02-10-2009, 13:24
Welcome sir. Really nice to have some Meg 225 owners on here. As for days out in scotland, speak to Mudslinger as he seems to be organising a few outings. Also if you can travel south to Northallerton, come and join the North easts premier rolling road extravaganza!!!:agree: