PDA

View Full Version : Dissapointed by Nayls

TrixNFlix
28-09-2009, 19:45
Well bought some morrettes from him for the sum of £100 over two months ago. Took a good three weeks to turn up and were deffo not as described. Was warned about a crack in the foglights which was fine as was gona use that as a cold air feed, but i wasnt prepared for how bad a condition they were in:( bits missing and fibre gash hanging off them all over. The main lights only have about 1 mounting point holding them on. These realy should of been described as spares or repair.:ashamed:
Messaged nayls about a month ago stating that i wasnt happy but have heard nothing back.:confused:
Realy dont like writing stuff like this out but feel i have no other choice.

JRP
28-09-2009, 19:48
Strange he is normalyy a top bloke.

He has probably hung him self after Saturday... I gave him a 35/1 double and he didnt back it... guess what it :laugh::laugh::laugh: i backed it...

Anyway pm him again i think he deleted pm's with out looking a while back as a few of mine vanished....

TrixNFlix
28-09-2009, 20:08
Strange he is normalyy a top bloke.

He has probably hung him self after Saturday... I gave him a 35/1 double and he didnt back it... guess what it :laugh::laugh::laugh: i backed it...

Anyway pm him again i think he deleted pm's with out looking a while back as a few of mine vanished....

:laugh::laugh: Yeah hes normaly good. Bought a few things under his ebay account letmetikkleya, namely a t25 and fettled with carb. I cant be arsed chasing people, firstly i couldnt of sold those morrettes as working for the high price of £100, but hey maybe my standards are too high.

JRP
28-09-2009, 20:10
Ile ring him check he is still alive. tell him to talk to you :)... if he is alive that is.... a mear 50 squid bet could have made him so happy! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: hold on ......:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nayls
29-09-2009, 16:52
When the original for sale thread which those morrette's were in i posted 4-5 pics of them showing the condition of all sides,i also stated the crack which could'nt even be seen in pic!

you have to have seen the pics to have known they were for sale!

i never fitted them but what stops them being usable if it's just the backing that has damage?

Please dont take this as argumentative like 99.99% on here,im just asking a question.

TrixNFlix
29-09-2009, 18:06
hi gary. The Back fixings that im on about are what fix to the main light. So One side has just one fixing holding the main light in due to the main body of the morretes being missing, so are very flexible and have no strength too. Of corse i looked at the pics gary, but you could not see any of this damage, only the crack in the glass as you told me about that but you never told me about parts of the main body being missing. Ill get some pics up when i can find my iphone cable.

TrixNFlix
06-10-2009, 19:55
Pics added from iphone so pretty poor quality, but its all i have at the moment.