PDA

View Full Version : It could only happen to me

clee
28-09-2009, 18:15
Brand new washing machine fecks itself after only 6 days ..trips the mains and crashes my CAD computer resetting the dongle, so I only have 10 days until it stops working :crap:
I give feckin up .I'm off down the Euronics Center in the morning with me 3' breaker bar and a bad attitude :mad:

raj
28-09-2009, 18:25
unlucky mate, surely you should be p1ssed at the manufacturer not the retailer:scratch: or did they make the machine?

clee
28-09-2009, 18:33
I'm pissed at both ,but I think a quick call to the local guy is called for .He can sort the problem .I have registered the warranty with Bosch but after only 6 days I think some 'customer care' should be forthcoming ..

Mudslinger
28-09-2009, 18:45
normally id say bosch was 1 of the better makes of washing machine aswell .

clee
28-09-2009, 19:27
Which is why we went for that rather than our usual Hotpoint/Inde**** :crap: God ,I sound sooooo middle aged ...but then I am :laugh::laugh:

On the up side Mr Faulks delivered the GTA ported heads on Sunday :) We still have a few issues to sort on the exhaust manifolds but are good to go on the build .
After a trip into town tomorrow I shall clear the decks of ****e and concentrate on getting the red GTA's lump in and then on with the really important stuff .I can live with dirty overalls :coffee:

clee
29-09-2009, 10:31
Big up the local Euronics :) New machine installed ,no argument ,no bother :agree: