PDA

View Full Version : total piss take

ROB C2GTT
21-09-2009, 20:50
As a few know i insured my 5 about a month ago to get miles on it before selling. I added it to my policy instead of my range rover for the last month on the policy. Well the policy ran out friday, on wednesday i went online and got a quote for a year as i want to re insure it till it goes, they quoted £436 (churchill) for a std car:ashamed: well i heard nothing after the policy ran out till today when i had a letter saying thank you for renewing! I had no renewal quote etc just a certificate and a thank you letter. The total piss take was that they said they were taking a single payment of £794.85! W**KERS how can they do this? you dont get that much online discount! i had another quote elsewhere for £223! really p*ssed me off:mad:

D4WNO
21-09-2009, 21:03
Same thing happened to Adam, they refunded his cash and he went with someone else. Kick up a fuss

ROB C2GTT
21-09-2009, 21:20
Dont worry i was straight on the phone as i got in tonight! told them to stuff it and also that they will be getting another call telling them to stuff the home insurance quote i got as that was as bigger piss take!