PDA

View Full Version : Tungy 5 reg YES

Kenobi
21-09-2009, 20:07
Just met a chap whos recently bought a Tungy 5 with black wheels. Reg ending YES.

I told him ide find a bit out about his car for him. Hes gunna sign up but i thought ide give him a head start with this thread.

Hes in Derby but bought the car Bham way Fradley?

So if ya know owt post it in here, thank Guys.

Gttnutter
22-09-2009, 09:59
Cant quite put my finger on it but i think i've seen the tungsten on ebay some time ago. either on there or on here ??

Blick
22-09-2009, 11:28
Cant quite put my finger on it but i think i've seen the tungsten on ebay some time ago. either on there or on here ??

that 1 your thinkin of was probably mine mate... mine was a tungy 4sale on here with black wheels but mine got sold last wknd 2 a guy from gloucester. :cry:

BriC
22-09-2009, 11:30
that 1 your thinkin of was probably mine mate... mine was a tungy 4sale on here with black wheels but mine got sold last wknd 2 a guy from gloucester. :cry:

:( was a nice looking 5 mate.. you getting another project?

5alldaway
22-09-2009, 17:05
yes yes i know the puppy, the chap eats from our place and seems decent and he always tried to get me to buy it. had a quick look round it and it does look decent

Blick
23-09-2009, 11:17
:( was a nice looking 5 mate.. you getting another project?

im lookin into gettin a honda integra type r mate if my money will stretch to a good 1...... failing finding a good 1 i`d probably settle for a 172 maybe but really want a white integra. shall keep you informed :agree: