PDA

View Full Version : seat ibiza cupra 1.8t

mad murdoch
07-09-2009, 20:31
in a spot of bother...after having countless rides in mates mitsubishi evo 8,focus rs seat leon cupra,vx220 im starting to like the new age feel in cars today,i did have a nissan pulsar in mind to buy but got put of them by u lot...:laugh: ,i do like the seat ibiza cupra 1.8t aswell, 2000 model,any 1 had or drove 1 at all,i no the engines are in lots of cars within the vag group,audi ,golfs,skodas etc.,but having a new car means that i have to sell the reno:cry: but after 9 years of ownership come december the car is my left arm.just dont no what to do....,? :confused:

minty83
07-09-2009, 23:15
you should buy my car then you still have a renault a renault and the engine you love;)

Blick
08-09-2009, 09:07
good answer paul!!!! :cool::laugh::agree:

Duncan Grier
08-09-2009, 17:02
Been there done that :P

Had an ibiza cupra new when they came out and not a bad car, runs a K03 turbo so you will not get much more than 210bhp out of it. K04 turbo will take you to the levels in the vag 5 (270ish) and then hybrid option gets you upto 350 before you have to start spending lots of cash and as much power as you can crave.

I was running 210ish in mine and struggled to get the power down on small tracks, diff would have helped :)

Also put AP's on so brakes were sorted ;)

Seem to go for good prices now

DG

mad murdoch
08-09-2009, 17:22
that was a very good answer,lol,i would love ur car,saw u going round castle coomb couple months bak,very impressive car,but dont have the money ur asking or i would have it :):).thanks dg for pointers,yes they are going 4 good money now for what i think a good all round car:)... o yes dg can u remember me saying that a freind of mine got a vx220 and that he managed a 12.3 quartre at the pod and claiming 240bhp,,,well he finally got it rolling roaded and it pumped out 273bhp,so you was right on saying he had alot more power than what he thought he did.....:):):cool: he has a problem with blowing the fan belt off all the time :scratch: