PDA

View Full Version : looking for a rolling road near surrey

SCHWARTZ
07-09-2009, 09:49
looking for as deacent rolling road near surrey who can tune the car as well. dont want someone who deals with 5s if poss. If any one has been to one near surrey and they did a good job please let me know

James5
07-09-2009, 10:40
looking for as deacent rolling road near surrey who can tune the car as well. dont want someone who deals with 5s if poss. If any one has been to one near surrey and they did a good job please let me know

I think Phil knows a rolling road up that way matey?

But I doubt they will fettle with your carb, if I was you matey by some micro drill bits, and use your already installed wideband setup to see what your car is doing and where you need to adjust. Track n road in essex have pretty accurate rollers I would book a couple of runs so that you can adjust the carb between the runs to suit the boost you are wanting. They will be pretty miserable as the can't stand 5's so don't take it personally as normally after the sessions they change and are very chattey.

SCHWARTZ
07-09-2009, 11:33
got the drill bits had a chat with a few guys on hear think maby you as well have done a little fettling but its still hesitating and dont know why!