PDA

View Full Version : Dump valve

Arron V R5GTT
04-09-2009, 13:32
Hi im pipeing up my dump valve but im not sure where to tee in for the little boost pipe that comes of the top can any one help please

Bigfoot
04-09-2009, 13:35
T it into the vacuum pipe going into the AEI

Arron V R5GTT
04-09-2009, 13:53
Thanks mate:)

Chris Hebden
04-09-2009, 15:22
T it into the vacuum pipe going into the AEI

That is the correct place to put it BUT going from my bitter experience i wouldnt do it again, if you have it in this vac pipe and the line or dv fails and the AEI doesnt get a good enough vac then its boom boom!

Bigfoot
04-09-2009, 15:36
That is the correct place to put it BUT going from my bitter experience i wouldnt do it again, if you have it in this vac pipe and the line or dv fails and the AEI doesnt get a good enough vac then its boom boom!

I wouldn't advise putting it into the vacuum feed for the actuator then as that would be bye bye turbo and bye bye engine. So do cup mod and put it in top of carb then???

Or even better no dump valve :D

Mart
04-09-2009, 15:38
Dump valve ref' line has to be plumbed/T'd in somewhere post-throttle plate.

Carb 'cup' outlet or carb top won't work.

Bigfoot
04-09-2009, 15:42
Dump valve ref' line has to be plumbed/T'd in somewhere post-throttle plate.

Carb 'cup' outlet or carb top won't work.

Should have thought of that :ashamed: I blame the idiot at work making my mind dumb, everytime he opens up his mouth more crap comes out.

Spooky
04-09-2009, 17:54
Should have thought of that :ashamed: I blame the idiot at work making my mind dumb, everytime he opens up his mouth more crap comes out.

Take the mirror off the wall and concentrate :cooter: