Post Thanks / Like

Pikey Scum

Well here goes. I have just been sacked by my company for something that I did not do, I am appealing but I am facing losing everything. Then yesterday I took my family bowling in Ashford and when I went to get in my car (Williams 3) to go home I noticed that some little f**king pikey's had broken into it by punching through the passenger door lock. They took my CD player, child seat, sat nav, gym bag, 10 mayfair lights and a fathers day card meant for my dad. None of these were on display (apart from child seat) so they took a complete punt at it! I cant believe it.

The keys and key fob from my GTT were also in the car as I have been working on it. I cant get into it now and the only spare key I have is for the ignition. Its a viper alarm system and I also cant disarm this either. Because I have just lost my job I do not have the spare money to sort this out.

They say that bad things happen in 3's so what next for me?? I have never been unemployed before and I am worried sick as now is not a good time to be.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pikey Scum

scum bags!!!!! you didnt have anythin in the glove box with your address on did ya mate if they have your 5 keys!? havin the fathers day card and the child seat away is low of the low. (smack heads) most probably in this case.

if they got there hands on an address i would wait by the 5 untill they turned up and they would have it big style

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blick View Post
    scum bags!!!!! you didnt have anythin in the glove box with your address on did ya mate if they have your 5 keys!? havin the fathers day card and the child seat away is low of the low. (smack heads) most probably in this case.

if they got there hands on an address i would wait by the 5 untill they turned up and they would have it big style
    Yeah my address was on my membership card to the gym in my gym bag. The 5 is stored at my Nans house in her barn so thats safe. Even from me now as I cant get in it!

Wish it was at mine though then like you said I could wait for them. My little girl was very upset at losing her seat, she seemed to think that it was her fault.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rob1980 View Post
    Yeah my address was on my membership card to the gym in my gym bag. The 5 is stored at my Nans house in her barn so thats safe. Even from me now as I cant get in it!

Wish it was at mine though then like you said I could wait for them. My little girl was very upset at losing her seat, she seemed to think that it was her fault.
    total ass holes!!!! thats the thing... the nippers dont understand at that age. id be inclined 2 bring the car back home, make sure it couldnt be started and wait 4 them 2 try nick her... but then i dont have a little girl so wouldnt suggest it 4 u dude, last thing u need goin on infront of your house with her about. gutted for you mate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blick View Post
    total ass holes!!!! thats the thing... the nippers dont understand at that age. id be inclined 2 bring the car back home, make sure it couldnt be started and wait 4 them 2 try nick her... but then i dont have a little girl so wouldnt suggest it 4 u dude, last thing u need goin on infront of your house with her about. gutted for you mate.

Thanks for the sympathy mate.

Any ideas about how I can sort the car out? I know I can break into it easily enough but I dont know how to disarm the alarm or immobiliser...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rob1980 View Post
    Thanks for the sympathy mate.

Any ideas about how I can sort the car out? I know I can break into it easily enough but I dont know how to disarm the alarm or immobiliser...
    i ent 2 good with alarms mate.. on my old 19 16v the cat 1 alarm wouldnt stop goin off etc... got a local car sparky 2 come rip it out so i could atleast drive the car. he was only here about 20 mins and didnt charge much. yellow pages.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch, hopefully things will pick up. I kno Clifford alarms have a over ride code supplied with the manual so if you lose your fob you can disable the alarm system, only downside is the alarm will be going off while you enter the code. Worth a search on the net to see if there is a similar function on your alarm

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear that bud, Where did you park up? Sadly ashford car parks are a homng ground for chavs & c*nts alike.

Alot of crack heads around, we got broken into recently by a coke addict scum bag, hopefully he will find a dirty needle and die in a dark damp alley!

The police wont prosecute him as he is a drug offender and has been in out of the legal system, they just give up....

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Baseball bat is better than the justice system.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bod View Post
    Baseball bat is better than the justice system.
    can always rely on the trusty bat 2 get the job done

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Penfold View Post
    Sorry to hear that bud, Where did you park up? Sadly ashford car parks are a homng ground for chavs & c*nts alike.

Alot of crack heads around, we got broken into recently by a coke addict scum bag, hopefully he will find a dirty needle and die in a dark damp alley!

The police wont prosecute him as he is a drug offender and has been in out of the legal system, they just give up....

I was parked in the car park behind the bowling place. I have just heard from the police. The CCTV is broken!! Whats the point I ask myself.

Non-member Penfold aka The Dealer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats the problem with the car park behind the bowling alley, its dark, no passing traffic etc....

Now that i know the CCTV aint working i am going there with my crow bar

Seriously tho not good, ashford = trashford!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Penfold View Post
    Thats the problem with the car park behind the bowling alley, its dark, no passing traffic etc....

Now that i know the CCTV aint working i am going there with my crow bar

Seriously tho not good, ashford = trashford!
    This was done in broad daylight though! Between 15:20 and 17:15...

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to publically wish aids upon these scummy idiots.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kenobi View Post
    I would like to publically wish aids upon these scummy idiots.
    dito

Post Thanks / Like

Trouble is these are the same people who leave there needles broken pokin out of lift buttons and **** like that so its best if they dont have AIDS and just meet a horrible death some other way that cant be passed on to others.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMayGTT View Post
    Trouble is these are the same people who leave there needles broken pokin out of lift buttons and **** like that so its best if they dont have AIDS and just meet a horrible death some other way that cant be passed on to others.
    burn to death maybe ?

slowly drive over them with a challenger 2 from the feet up ?

Non-member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive removed several alarms from 5s in the past mainly due to buying them as non runners!! Not difficult to remove at all. Just need to locate where thay have spliced the akarm into the main car loom and remove the alarm wiring and join origional car loom back together. Usually under the lower steering column shroud.

Post Thanks / Like

sorry to here this m8, shame the 5 wasn't at ya house so u could batter the little *******s.
    the same thing happened to me few years back they broke into me fiesta rs took everything compleatly destroyin both doors and boot at same time. insurance wanted to write it off.